So I trooped over to Shirokiya and bought this.
After wearing it for only a couple hours (on my left wrist) my left shoulder was way less tense than my right. Which...was good, but I had to fix my other shoulder too.
So this time I went to the phiten store (to see what kind of other stuff they had) and ended up buying this.

Need more time to tell if it will keep helping...but I don't think it's psychological. If I could will my muscles to relax I wouldn't have had a problem in the first place. heh.
These aren't the most fashionable accessories, so I'll probably only wear the necklace around the house and when I'm sleeping, though I'm willing to wear the bracelet whenever. Hello Kitty=cheer. :)
1 comment:
Hm...I dunno how I feel about that, haha. But if it works, yay for you! :)
Post a Comment