sony dsc h55.

I am still playing with it and making final decisions, but I REALLY like the piggie pictures it takes! Even if they are running away and not paying any attention to me, the pictures of them still come out really clear. And that's something that my canon can't do. Also, there are many features that I like on this camera, but apparently low light pictures are kind of sketchy. I don't really take lots of low light pictures though...and if I let the camera choose the settings for me, they seem to come out just fine. I do like it a lot.
See?
They were playing piggie train.
Going to take some daytime pictures tomorrow, and some food pictures because I do take a lot of those for my baking blog. On second thought, I am going to take some food pictures tonight because I bake at night pretty often. :)
On another note, summer school starts this week and I need to adjust my sleeping schedule back to normal. Tomorrow I have a meeting, then Tuesday I have off, then Wednesday starts the madness. @_@
3 comments:
Is that the new Sony one that you can stick lenses on?
Um...unsure. It does have this little plastic tab looking thing on the side of the lens though. I like the 10x zoom and it has cool things like timers based off of when your face enters the frame and the panoramic sweep thing in the Taylor swift commercial.
And it takes SD cards!!
Post a Comment