I really do love my iPad. It has turned into my new computer because I don't have to do homework anymore and no longer need to use a word processing program all the time.
I do still need my laptop to do grades for summer school and to blog if I want to put pictures in my post, but other than that my laptop has become slightly obsolete. I feel bad for it, but when my ipad is faster than my laptop...that's just how it turns out.
E. bought an ipad today. :) he jumped on the bandwagon. Yay!
1 comment:
Haha I saw that. I sort of want one, but sort of not. S. will be bringing his school-purchased iMac home, which is only a year old or so (actually a little less I think) and very pretty...so there will be enough apple in the apartment for a while :P
Post a Comment