Sunday, June 20, 2010

caudalie, MUFE, and piggies.

I went to sephora on a concealer hunt (I thought I would go for benefit or lorac)...and was told that my under eye circles aren't that bad. Like don't use concealer not that bad. Perhaps it's all in my head? They are there though. The sephora lady suggested that I start using an eye cream instead, and line the bottom of my eyes with a light color. She did humor me and put a concealer on me...which I did think made me look funny, so I walked out of sephora with this:


Caudalie Pulpe Vitamine Eye and Lip Cream

and this:


Make Up For Ever's Aqua Eyes liner, in Champagne 23L

Time will tell whether or not the eye cream works...it's a preventative thing for me right now. I do like the texture- it feels good on. And according to the sephora lady, it's one of the few eye creams that you can put right under your eye.

As a plus, when I used the liner, my mom did say that I looked more awake, which is what I was going for, so hey, whatever works. :)

AND, I got a VIB bonus...a smashbox palette and primer sample! And 10% off.

As for my piggies, Kinako has been tipping their house over to lie like this lately. What a nut.



I am so glad that my piggies have personality and that they're not boring. :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

ooh, i'm trying the same caudalie cream. i like it.

Anonymous said...

I guess since there are two of you using this cream, I will have a nice pair of opinions when my Skyn Iceland one is gone and I need a new eye cream! And I wanted to try those MUFE eyeliners! They look so pretty. I'm still on my blush kick right now, though, so I think I will buy the two NARS blushes I've been wanting to get the Smashbox palette.

aniahs said...

The mufe is not as soft and creamy as the urban decay liners, but when it's under your eye and not above, i think that's a good thing. It doesn't smudge easily. So I like it. I might want to try a darker one for my upper lids...my favorite urban decay pencil is getting short...because it was one of the mini ones from a set.