Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ugh.

I. Am. Desperately. Out. Of. Shape.

It took me 17 (yes, you read right, seventeen) minutes to jog/walk a mile. Just one. Ugh. I feel pathetic.

My goal is to fix that...hopefully by getting up earlier every morning to get myself on the treadmill. I'll also need to add a shower to my morning, so that adds up to approximately 45 minutes extra. 545am wake up call! Plet. But I've been getting chubby, so maybe it will be worth it. Plus, exercise is good for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pole dancing! It'll be just like guard practice...except the pole's a little bigger, and...stationary...haha. :D And I'm trying to figure out how to fit more running into my schedule... 5:45 is far earlier than i am willing to get up, lol.

aniahs said...

yeah....we'll see how the running in the morning thing goes. theoretically i'm willing to do it, but actually doing it is another matter. it's just that i'm so tired by the end of the day that i really don't want to do anything other than sit down...so i'm going to try the morning thing. and i'm wary on the pole dancing for reasons (that i can share elsewhere) other than the fact that it is pole dancing.