Went bike riding today for about 40 minutes! I discovered that I am miserably out of shape and will really need to exercise more. But I think that this is a good way for me to get into exercising. Then, when I (hopefully) build up my endurance a little, I can start to work myself up to going running. So when e. is busy, I can go running, and when he's here we can go bike riding. This is my way of fighting the chub that I have been acquiring lately...and still being able to eat what I want to eat.
This is maple. I was able to catch her sleeping. Usually when my piggies are sleeping, they hear my camera and wake up. But kinako was drinking water at the time, and so the noise of that covered my sneaky picture taking. :)
This is kinako. She's being the piggie that she is and eating. They eat a lot.
I like having guinea pigs. They are more interesting than mice (waaaay more interesting) and require less maintenance than a puppy. I mean, I still want a puppy, but because of Kea, I can't have my own puppy until I have my own place.
Can't wait for school to be done. Then I have a short break before summer school. :) Toodle.
2 comments:
I have heard of Weeds, but have not watched it. S. wants cable and a TV, so we will prolly have that eventually. And when did you get an iPad??? Jealous!!!
Do you have a wii? Netflix will send you a free disc for your wii that allows you to stream netflix to your tv through your wii. My mom loves that. And I got my iPad on the release date because I reserved it...I like it a lot.
Post a Comment