You know it's a sad day when you realize that you haven't taken your iPad out of your backpack in almost two weeks. Even on the weekend.
I've been doing everything from my phone lately. Partly because I've been too busy to do anything and partly because I've been too lazy to take my iPad out. It really is more that I've been busy. What happened to having more time to do nothing?
Actually, I lie. I do have time to do nothing. But I've been so busy at work (hard to believe, I know) that by the time I come home I'm so tired that I don't want to do anything that I don't have to do.
And to make my iPad even sadder because it hasn't been used lately, I'm doing this blog from my phone. Mleh.
I think I'll take it out now. Make sure it's still alive. And check the battery status.
2 comments:
i know the feeling! sometimes i have nothing to do, but i'm too tired even to do nothing, haha. sleep is good.
My ipad is sad and neglected too...
sleep is good ^_^
Post a Comment