I feel like my blogs have been boring lately, but I also feel like I've been boring lately. Anyway. This morning I jogged a whole half a mile before I had to slow down to walk! For most people that probably wouldn't be an accomplishment, but for me it is. So it makes me happy, and when exercising, that's all that I think matters.
This year at school I'm working with two teachers who request that we take shoes off in their classroom to prevent their carpet from getting so dirty. (for those of you who know where I work, this is completely understandable.) but the idea totally grosses me out. So I went to buy some crocs today to wear in the classrooms. And I didn't buy the totally ugly ones. I'll take a pic someday maybe. I bought some flats. And they're pink! Haha. Okay. They're for my sanity, so I think it was money well spent. Bare feet of high school students on carpet just doesn't sit well with me when I also need to step on the carpet. Ugh. Problem solved.
Anyway. I'm tired. Waking up early makes me get tired earlier in the evening. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment